Ieskatam daži citāti no rakstiņa Top 5 Ways People Waste Money
1. Buying Insurance That You Really Don't Need
In general, don't buy insurance unless it will really protect you financially. For example, we never buy insurance on our socks
2. Buying Warranties That Cost As Much as the Product
You may not know this, but the major electronic stores like BestBuy and Circuit City make a lot of money by selling extended warranties that cost up to 50% of the value of the product purchased.
3. Paying Fees That You Could Have Avoided
It's a psychological trick that all the best financial businesses use. $900 seems like a drop in the pond of a $300,000 house.
4. Buying After Solicitation
Marketing Methods 101: Make the consumer think he needs something he had never thought he needed before you made your pitch
6. Not Maximizing the Power of Your Money